THE CURRENCY OF REFERRALS

We are J.O. Marketing Solutions. We specialize in Modern Marketing & Social Media Solutions for startups, small businesses, and independent contractors. We believe in building relationships with our clients through personal connections and elite service. We offer boutique service, in that we personally go out to meet with both current and prospective clients in person to ensure we deliver the best quality of service we know they deserve. We don’t believe in the never-ending email conversation. And we don’t have HOLD MUSIC. When you call us, you will speak with a person – and it’ll most likely be me, Owner | LEAD Strategist, Joe Orminski. And here is the number you will use to call – 831.309.4120.

We pride ourselves on sustaining relationships by delivering the highest level of service we can offer, and we do so by way of one simple technique – LISTENING. Sure, I have a lot of great ideas as to how we can grow your business, generate more leads, and build your online presence. But I don’t believe in a cookie-cutter approach to marketing. So, I listen before making recommendations. Sure we have proven methods behind our madness, but I want to understand your vision before bombarding you with what I think is best for your company. That’s how we operate at J.O. Marketing Solutions. LISTEN. LEARN. STRATEGIZE. EXECUTE.

In order for us to deliver an elite level of service, we need to stay in touch with our clients. And thus, referrals are very important to us. We choose to spend our time forging mutually beneficial relationships, as opposed to cold-calling and cold-marketing, which can quickly consume 80% of our business hours. This leaves us with a mere 20% of our time to dedicate to those with whom we’re already in business. We don’t like those statistics. And this is an average among professionals across the Sales industry. That doesn’t work for us. So, how do we turn those number around? We lean on our clients for referrals. We believe in the services we provide, and our clients do too. So as we cultivate our relationships with our clients, we are constantly checking in with them to see if they’re satisfied with the level of service they’re receiving. This allows us to open a referral dialogue.

Throughout the entire process, from consultation to execution and beyond, there are business owners and independent contractors that can benefit from each level of service. Maybe you know someone who is simply looking to chat or brainstorm ideas regarding the direction of their business. Or perhaps you know of a business that’s ready to pull the trigger on Social Media advertising but hasn’t the slightest idea which platforms are most relevant to their industry or where to even begin. Each of our clients were in similar positions at one point or another, so we give them the ammunition to recommend our services or at least put us in touch with those in need. There’s nothing more valuable to us then the currency of referrals. And our clients know, by referring us, they’re truly helping themselves, as we’re able to spend more time focused on our existing relationships and less time drumming up new business.

Who do you know that could benefit from a free marketing consultation or a complimentary Social Media Audit? We take care of our clients, and they take care of us. Let us take care of you. After all, we are in the business of growing your business.

For more information, visit www.JOmarketingsolutions.com or email Joe@JOmarketingsolutions.com.

Until next time…

Follow us on facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and more…

@jorminski on Snapchat

Advertisements